The online newsletter of the English PhD programme was initiated in May, 2013. Its objectives are manifold:
- to keep PhD students informed with news from the University, among others about SFU research projects and academic news, calls for papers for conferences and journals.
- to update our readers with current word from the field of psychotherapy science and share a summary of the research in spotlight.
- to provide PhD students of SFU with the possibility to present their research projects to fellow students and faculty members living in faraway countries.
- to allow space for everybody to introduce their professional life in order to inspire others.
- to provide an opportunity to read about the initiatives fellow PhD students participate in, and a possibility to join them and collaborate.
- to inform on grants and internships, conferences and workshops, summer and winter schools organized in the field of psychotherapy and related disciplines.
We believe that this online newsletter is one of the bridges among doctorate students living in various parts of the world. (Tamara Prevendar)
- SFU faculty: Dr. Erzsébet Fanni Tóth
- PhD students: Tamara Prevendar, Sareen Hagopian
- Master student: Elitsa Tilkidzhieva
Access our newsletter: