The process of applying to SFU might take approximately a month, and consists of the following steps:
• Complete the application form – including your research proposal comprehensively. Please note that we cannot accept hand-written documents.
• Gather all the supporting documents, including full academic record (with official translation, if diplomas are in languages other than German or English), copy of passport, 2 passport photos, certificates of therapeutic training
• Send your application package by mail and/or electronically to the Doctoral Office. We advise you to keep a copy of your application for your own records.
• Your application is reviewed by the Doctorate Team
• A personal interview might be scheduled in the event of a positive review. If the applicant resides in Austria, an interview might be scheduled at SFU. Applicants from other countries can be interviewed by phone or Skype.
• Within weeks of the application you will hear if you are invited to study at SFU
• Once a student accepts the invitation, he/she will receive additional information from the Doctoral Office